I want a serious relationship with a kind mature patient gentleman

Alex213

I want a serious relationship with a kind mature patient gentleman

Postby Alex213 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:22 am

I am a chinese woman with good personality,(was born in Beijing, grow up in Beijing too). I am easy going, 34 years old, single never been married, no kids. I speak good English coz I am an English speaking tour guide and always taking tours. I am a free lance. My working time is very flexible depends on the tourists schedule.My friends and my tourists describe me as a lovely young lady,easy going,kind and very caring , like to help people.Time passes so quickly, i realized that its the time to find my man. I would like to know someone between 30-45 ys old , nice, kind, friendly,caring and know how to respect the woman and take care of his woman, I wanna start with friendship, if we met and the chemistry is right and we both have feeling, maybe we can start a serious relationship and see what happens , I hate liars, the men without responsibility,bad tempered, immature and impatient.
PLS READ IT CAREFULLY:
I am not looking for some fun ,ONS, or FWB (those horny, rude,nasty guys without good education,pls leave me alone and please go find someone else. I live in xicheng district close to fuxingmen subway on line two or nanlishilu on line one) I am 164, 53kgs.(5'4, 116 pounds) I wanna settle down with the right person and have a happy stable colorful life together, hopefully end with marriage.thx for reading
If you are not ready for the serious relationship just want a temperoary friend, partner translator or a company play with you when you are in Beijing, pls do not bother, you can go find someone else, I am not the one for you coz i am not a game player.
If you want to know more about me, pls drop me a line.
my email is lxy8923@sina.com, qq 57536952, you can add me on skype lxy8923 and my wechat is Alexandra213.
pls send me your information such as age, nationality, job, where you live, etc and pics.
no pics and no introduction, no reply

Attachments
photo_1_0[1].jpg
photo_1_0[1].jpg (174.63 KiB) Viewed 340 times

Return to “Women seeking Men”