European single seeking for a sweet Chinese mature gentleman

Jasmine34

European single seeking for a sweet Chinese mature gentleman

Postby Jasmine34 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:26 am

DON'T ASK WECHAT ID !

I am single woman from Europe, friendly personality, warm heart, looking for a Chinese gentleman for a long term or short term friendship/partnership. If you have any curiosity about Europe, as much as I am curious about China and your culture, peoples, let us know more about each other and be good friends here. Only mature man, above 35 years old , honest and with a healthy life style.

Please contact me with your picture and introduce yourself .

k.kareena35@yahoo.com

Attachments
1829jpg[1].jpg
1829jpg[1].jpg (317.57 KiB) Viewed 695 times

Badri

Re: European single seeking for a sweet Chinese mature gentleman

Postby Badri » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi Kareena,

Nice to see the European girl here in China.
I am from India came to China on a business trip. I am in Beijing. Would like to spend good time with lots of humor and fun.

Contact me if you like. I am quite decent and respectful guy.

badri.techie@gmail.com

[quote="Jasmine34"]DON'T ASK WECHAT ID !

I am single woman from Europe, friendly personality, warm heart, looking for a Chinese gentleman for a long term or short term friendship/partnership. If you have any curiosity about Europe, as much as I am curious about China and your culture, peoples, let us know more about each other and be good friends here. Only mature man, above 35 years old , honest and with a healthy life style.

Please contact me with your picture and introduce yourself .

k.kareena35@yahoo.com[/quote]

hi sperm drinker

Re: European single seeking for a sweet Chinese mature gentleman

Postby hi sperm drinker » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:58 pm

ahah Insulting and cursing people and then blocked them.Means do not want to hear insults and verbal abuse phrases do you think yourself clever.do not know, you may find you even if you change your username.and also i can find all your ads published in any site.

midoban

RED ALERT SCAMER SCAMMER

Postby midoban » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:05 pm

warning to all chines men do not trust this ad European single seeking for a sweet Chinese mature gentleman

kareena is a big and dangerous scammer from nigeria use fake photos beware because claimed innocence and goodness it denies and says it is not scammer and used fake camera program into the camera a European girl who moves but behind this fake camera a dracula African-money sucker of innocent people through playing the feelings of the victims especially those with weak hearts through the romantic words and messages..

Recently police capture on the network made up of Africans and Europeans were appear in front of the camera or through the microphone or both.after gaining the victim's trust. It shows behind the scenes African males and females complete the scammer mission by writing fraud words and messages via chat or e-mail.kareena scammer It may also be this kind of a European girl It has an African partner resident in Nigeria or China.

Really the africains scammers polluted the Internet and planted doubt in the minds of the people even became do not know the truth from the lies and the real person from the fake person unfortunately many men and women complained in honest people and wasted opportunities for love and marriage.

WELL FOR SCAMMER KAREENA I TELL YOU RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN DON`T LOCK BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

GREETINGS CHINES MAN

THIS MESSAGE FOR YOU KAREENA AND FOR ANY ONE INSULTE OR INTRUDE ON ADS AND ADVERTISING

1-You played with me with fire and burned yourself
2-You played with me with egg and stone and fell on your head
3-Through message of my messages I penetrated own memory Information System
by spy virus is difficult to erase or destroyed it by anti-virus software
4-Darling kareena another time do not jump without panties on your masters and do not play with the pros.
5-Have paid tax 2015 tax - playing with professors
6-You are in deadlock try to find a way or another director.well i will see your reaction and what you going to do.even give you more slaps.

Return to “Women seeking Men”