Seriously getting to know the Forbidden City - Free Guided Tour, Anyone Interested?

StC

Seriously getting to know the Forbidden City - Free Guided Tour, Anyone Interested?

Postby StC » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:04 am

In the past few years, I found out that people come to Beijing and visit the Forbidden City without really seeing it - its history, beauty, etc.

I happen to know a little more about it and want to share my knowledge with those who really want to get to know the place rather than simply passing by and taking a few photos. Recently I have an idea about a small-scale guided tour:

- 3-5 people
- on a weekend day, the tour lasts approximately 3h. depending on the mood and the route
- The tour would be in English, I am Chinese so if you like it can be done in Chinese
- The tour will be very loosely organized, we may talk about architecture, history, art, tradition, etc. You can raise questions but I may not be able to answer them all
- It is free, there won't be any charges.

I have a bunch of tickets so you don't have to pay for the admission. If you want to go the the Treasure Gallery or Clocks Gallery you will have to pay for the extra tickets.

In case there is some special thing going on, e.g. special exhibitions, the tour can be arranged specially for the exhibition.

Would there be anyone interested in such a tour? Please reply to the Ad and let me know. Any suggestions would be welcome. Hope to hear from you:)

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Seriously getting to know the Forbidden City - Free Guided Tour, Anyone Interested?

Postby clementinab2k » Wed May 06, 2015 9:56 am

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Seeking Friends”