foreign friends welcomed!

st_walk

foreign friends welcomed!

Postby st_walk » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:34 am

Hello~~I'm Shuting, 26 years old, female, living in BJ~ I have been in the UK for 1 year for my master degree, and it's been 2 years since I graduated. After I came back to BJ, I found that there are not many chances to speak English very often, and it's a pity that I feel I'm losing the sense of English gradually. I happened to know this site from the internet, and hope I can make some foreign friends here to reactivate my English, and also meet new people. Of course I can also help you with your Chinese and maybe we can explore more of BJ together~Boys and girls are all welcomed :) BTW, I also speak good Korean cuz I did my undergraduate in South Korea, so if you are a big fan of Korean drama or something, I can teach you some everyday conversations in Korean too. And... BTW (too many BTWs haha), I'm running my own fondant cake studio now, if you want to buy fondant cakes, you can also contact me~haha..sounds more like ads (kidding)...Anyway, since I've had the experience of living abroad, I understand that there must be many difficulties while living in a foreign country, so....hope we can be friends~
you can add me on we chat: st_walk

good night~

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: foreign friends welcomed!

Postby clementinab2k » Wed May 06, 2015 9:53 am

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Seeking Friends”