Looking for Book Club Member

Un Livre Cafe

Looking for Book Club Member

Postby Un Livre Cafe » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:35 am

Do you have passion for reading? Would you like to expand your curiosity and share your views about the books you have read? Want to meet new friends? Then join us! Let’s make new circle of friends while enjoying a healthy discussion about a book over a cup of coffee.

Let us know your interest and join our club! Meet us on Saturdays of October at 2:00 to 6:00 in the afternoon. Or email us at unlivrecafe@yahoo.com for inquiries, contact us at our WeChat ID UnLivreCafe. You can also visit us at Un Livre Cafe, W103 (West of Watsons), World City, 9 Jinghui Road (North of The Place), Chaoyang District.

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Looking for Book Club Member

Postby clementinab2k » Wed May 06, 2015 9:53 am

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Seeking Friends”