Simple Friendship wanted

QuinnGu

Simple Friendship wanted

Postby QuinnGu » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:51 am

Hi everyone, this is Quinn, 25 years old. I am well-educated, I have my Master degree in teaching Chinese as a foreign language; well-traveled,I have been to many places in both China and abroad; independent, I live by my own and always travel alone; warm-hearted, i am knind to others and like helping people no matter i know or not .Besides, i am interested in many things, you wont be bored with me. In a word, I consider myself as a cool girl, but i also have some problems. I always lost myself when i was in a relationship, and i just realized this is not right, so i want to start over. I wanna make some new friends, hang out with my friends and rebuild my own social circle.
If you are interested in making friends with me, you can add me on Wechat: Quinn_wenqin, thanks, both boys and girls are welcomed.

Attachments
koh_samed_fu_ben_[1].jpg

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Simple Friendship wanted

Postby clementinab2k » Wed May 06, 2015 9:44 am

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Seeking Friends”