AMERICAN LOOKING FOR EXPAT FRIENDS

RadioDJ38

AMERICAN LOOKING FOR EXPAT FRIENDS

Postby RadioDJ38 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:21 am

I am an American expat from Terre Haute, Indiana. Never heard of it? That's OK.....most people haven't. It is just a fairly small city of about 65,000 people on the Indiana/Illinois border. I have been living in China for more than 3 years, but in Beijing for a little more than 1 year of that time. I am 39, easy-going, but a little introverted at first.

I graduated from Indiana State University at the age of 36 with a B.A. in Broadcasting/Journalism. I worked for more than 5 years as an On-air Talent at a radio station in the US. I have been working as a freelance voice talent here in China for about 2 years now. I do everything from voice recording for English language learning, to doing voiceover/narration work for CCTV and various other companies in China and around the world.

I like listening to music (a lot). Mostly I listen to Metal and Classical Music(Bach, Beethoven, etc.). The only music I can't stand is Rap/Hip-hop. I also like reading and going for walks and exploring the city. I also like to go out for a drink, but not into clubs. Oh...and another hobby I have is that I am a US Civil War Re-enactor and have been doing it for more than 20 years.

I am looking for expats, any age, men and women. If you like Metal music that would be great, but of course not necessary.

If you are interested, send me a message on here or email me at RadioDJ39@yahoo.com.

lxj-D

Re: AMERICAN LOOKING FOR EXPAT FRIENDS

Postby lxj-D » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:13 am

Hi,I like listening classical music as well,especially the Beethoven.I also walk every day after work.Leaving messages just because we like doing the same thing.
I am chinese in Guangzhou,maybe you know the city,maybe not. Any way,if you like ,I can tell you about it.
If you are interested,send me your QQ.

Return to “Seeking Friends”