New to Beijing... looking to make friends

Contradicting Joy

New to Beijing... looking to make friends

Postby Contradicting Joy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:30 am

I will be moving to Beijing In Jan because of my work. Thus am hoping to make some new friends there since i'm going to be away from everyone i know. This is probably one of the worst platform to be looking for decent friends, but unfortunately it's the only platform i know of (for now).

Okay... so back to my 'ad'. As the title suggests, I am looking for a decent man - i.e. not looking for have a quickie, causal fun, discreet buddy etc. There are plenty of ladies here offering these kind of service.... so please direct your attention elsewhere.

What am i seeking? Basically someone who can hold a conversation, witty, educated, motivated, spontaneous, and knows how to treat a lady right. Ideally age between 28- 42.

I am a Chinese, but I am not born nor from China. If you struggle to understand that China is not THE ONLY place to have Chinese people, then please use your time more wisely to read up. I am a native English-speaker; enjoys diving and travelling, movies, cakes and people watching. Not into clubs or pubs or crazy parties.

So... if you can keen to communicate, or is kind enough to let me know where else would be a better place to look for friends, do drop me a line.

Thank you :)

Sabrinasmile2015
Beijing Vagrant

Re: New to Beijing... looking to make friends

Postby Sabrinasmile2015 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:24 pm

hi, it is my first time to use this website too. I even tried many times to learn how to reply your message. Iam looking for friend too, i need make clear, just friend. what is your Email?

jack
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jack » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:04 pm

better place include QQ, momo, douban, ifindu...

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby clementinab2k » Wed May 06, 2015 9:42 am

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Seeking Friends”