Looking for German speaking friends

QuinnGu

Looking for German speaking friends

Postby QuinnGu » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Hi All,
first let me introduce myself a bit. My name is Jana, I have a master degree for teaching Chinese to speakers of other languages. I have been teaching Chinese for more than 3 years. Right now I am teaching Chinese in a University in Beijing.
I have learnt German for 160h in the classes, just finished the A1 level.I will keep learning after the Chinese New Year.For the moment I wanna find a native German speaker to practise my spoken German and improve my level. I will be really appreciated if you are a teacher too or you know how to explain about the grammar little bit.
I think we can help each other via Skype.So it doesn't matter where we are. We can also exchange short articles sometimes to check our writing. By the way, I like traveling. I have been to Germany, and some other countries . We can also chat like friends. If you are interested about this, please write an email to me first. guwenqinqq@126.com
You can also add me on wechat: Quinn_wenqin
looking forward to you reply.
Thanks

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Looking for German speaking friends

Postby clementinab2k » Wed May 06, 2015 9:17 am

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina

Return to “Seeking Friends”