Friends or even a significant one. But I am a GAY

Melonbook

Friends or even a significant one. But I am a GAY

Postby Melonbook » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:47 am

Ok,this is a simple friends(Hopefully a significant one )seeking post.

To summarise myself,

I am a GAY.

1.Not a party animal, just like to hang out sometimes with friends like-minded.
I certainly don't understand why people can enjoy dance in the dancing pools every week and
even everyday in such loud music without thinking much. I mean I can do that once in a
while to relax, but I think I prefer to relax in a peaceful greenland listen to the sound of the nature.

2.Communication is very important.I am a good listener. Please be one too. It's always good to
try to understand people from different background.

3.I am a guy of low self-confidence but high self-esteem. How to explain this? Ok let me give
you an expample. Whenever I talk to someone who was born in a rich family and likes to show off,
boasting about how rich he is, what kind of brand he uses or places or people he has met.
I would tell him that I was born in a very poor family which we are struggling to survive.
And what matters most is not what kind of things you wear.
Please go away , thanks.
What attracts me most will be your morality standard,your kindness,your intelligence,and how
you treat people.

4. I am not a smug guy. This discription of me might make me seem a little bit arrogant. But I am not. I always try to be modest and humble.I like to be kind to people and seldom argue.

Well , if you think we can be friends at least, let's meet.

BUKK

Re: Friends or even a significant one. But I am a GAY

Postby BUKK » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Can we be friends?
do u have wechat??

fireice2012
Beijing Vagrant

Re: Friends or even a significant one. But I am a GAY

Postby fireice2012 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:01 pm

I think I'm like-minded. My wechat is zhenqun12345. Looking forward to meet you

Return to “Seeking Friends”