Seeking Chinese *LANGUAGE PARTNER* for language exchange

CharlieFisher

Seeking Chinese *LANGUAGE PARTNER* for language exchange

Postby CharlieFisher » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:32 am

I am looking for a Chinese language partner to help me improve my spoken Chinese. In return, I can offer help improving your spoken English (I have previous English teaching experience in Spain, Taiwan, China and France).

I am from the UK and am hoping to meet with someone once a week to practice 45 minutes of Chinese, and 45 minutes of English.

If you live in the Shuangjing/Guomao/Hujialou (line 10) area, and are interested, please contact me.

WeChat ID: CharlieFisherBJ

Please only contact me if you are available at the weekends and have a serious interest.

Natalie

Re: Seeking Chinese *LANGUAGE PARTNER* for language exchange

Postby Natalie » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:54 am

Hi Charlie,

Saw your message here and think I may be able to help. I did my study in UK (Loughborough University) a few years ago and got back to China when I graduated and currently working in Beijing in a Swedish company. I live in Tongzhou and will pass Guomao on Line 1 on my way home. So if you're interested, we could meet after work or on weekends once a week. I speak Mandarin with the very authentic accent. :)

Tried to contact you through WeChat, but it seems that you ID is not recognizable. Anyway, if you're also interested, you can contact me through my WeChat: NatalieDingDang.

Kind regards

Natalie

Return to “Seeking Language Exchange”