Making friends:English/Japanese speaker wanted!

Jin
Beijing Vagrant

Making friends:English/Japanese speaker wanted!

Postby Jin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Hi there, my name is Jin. I'm a 26-year-old guy, born & raised in Beijing, lived in U.S. for 4 yrs until 2015, now I live and work in Beijing.

I can speak mandarin, English and Japanese, both my English & Japanese are fluent enough for regular conversation.Ever since I got back to Beijing and started working, I didn't get much chance to practice my English & Japanese skills, and I miss the time in U.S. when I can hang out with friends all over the world.

I would love to meet and make friends with English/Japanese expats in Beijing. I can teach you Chinese, and maybe you can help me with my English or Japanese. Also we can hang out and explore this huge city with tremendous amount of fun places and decent Chinese cuisine together!

So, If you are a native English/Japanese Speaker, preferably at about my age, who currently lives in Beijing and wants to make local friends, learn mandarin and explore the city, please feel free to contact me :)

My wechat id: zhangjin40704
My e-mail: snail40704@163.com

Just want to make friends, No spam or AD please.

Lasher
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Making friends:English/Japanese speaker wanted!

Postby Lasher » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:15 am

Hello I am an asain Canadian male looking to make new friends and learn some Mandarin. I am visiting Beijing for a week.
Add me on wechat to hang out lae201
I would live to hang out and learn more about Beijing

Return to “Seeking Language Exchange”