American Guy looking for a Chinese Girl to help each other learn English-Chinese

Jacklantern

American Guy looking for a Chinese Girl to help each other learn English-Chinese

Postby Jacklantern » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 am

I am in Beijing. I like sports, Chinese, etc. I would like to find someone to help me out with my Chinese. I have material that is professionally written but simply written. I also have a grade 6 Primary school book I am teaching myself. Both of these books I have questions I am unable to learn alone and now that I have mastered most fundamental characters I have difficulty learning the new words that no longer have pinyin or voice.

I studied MBA and Physical Education but I have interest in learning about Architecture/design or literature. I also like learning words and their meanings in different contexts and within its context.

I enjoy sports, business, cars, making friends and challenging myself to learn good Chinese with good pronunciation.

I would like to find a kind, patient and possibly warm hearted girl to help each other with our work. I prefer to meet a girl who wants to learn English because they tend to talk more. Now, I have a vacation and I am working for an international company teaching and training kids sports and English.

A little bit of background about me; my family outgoing, and all have a common aim. I have 3 sisters. I live on subway line 13. We could meet anywhere on the line if you like. I do not just always want to focus on studying, in this way we would not enjoy learning together, but wish we could focus on the language.

If you are interested or think this is sutiable for you you could send me a message to my cell with your name and location. This way we can find a quiet place to Chat In-Person. I have alread found a couple places.

My cell number is 13269469795

Thanks,
Call me Jay

Wudaokou, huoying, and bei tu cheng is convenient for me. I also am in Che Gong Zhuang once a week.

This week I am especially readily available.

Sherylz
Beijing Vagrant

Re: American Guy looking for a Chinese Girl to help each other learn English-Chinese

Postby Sherylz » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Are places like Chaoyangmen or Guomao OK? And what time are u convenient? I mean, weekends? A.M.or P.M.?
I'm a English translator. My English is fluent enough to help you learn Chinese in English. And I guess u can call me a warm hearted and patient girl. I wouldn't deny it. :)
U have a Wechat? U can fine me on Wechat with the ID: Sherylz

Sheryl

Return to “Seeking Language Exchange”