My French / English for your Chinese / Spanish

Pierre_BJ

My French / English for your Chinese / Spanish

Postby Pierre_BJ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:24 am

Hello everyone !

I am a 34 year-old French guy, back in Beijing after having lived here in 2005 and then from 2007 to 2014.

Since I left China 2 years ago, I started learning Spanish and traveled to South America (Colombia and Ecuador).

So now, my situation is that I want to practice my rusty Chinese, but I also wanna practice Spanish in order to keep it going. I can help you with French (I am a professional tutor with 10 years experience) or English (Ican speak it at almost native level).

To sum it up, if you are a native Chinese or Spanish speaker, you're more than welcome to send me a message, let's exchange WeChat IDs and get it started !

Cheers, salut !

Pierre

weifeng123

Re: My French / English for your Chinese / Spanish

Postby weifeng123 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:02 pm

hi,i am native Chinese, and i have been staying in beijing for more than 10 years, English is my second language, but it nees a lot improvement, i am 33 years old with a baby, hope us be good friends and trust me i can help you a lot in chinese. my WeChat is weifeng8461

laihonglaihong

Postby laihonglaihong » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Dear pierre:
Iam a Chinese lady. 我的中文基础好,标准普通话,很愿意咱们能互相学习,共同进步!my email : 2959382924@qq.com

Megan
Beijing Vagrant

Postby Megan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Hi:
I am a native mandarine speaker. I've been studied English in New Zealand. I just want to improve my oral English since i stayed in Beijing for long time. If you're interested you can add my wechat ID:13699294233
best wishes.

3048cherry
Beijing Vagrant

Postby 3048cherry » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:31 am

i am 34 also, beijinger , want to learn french.

Cissy
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Cissy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:56 pm

Hi~Pierre. My name is Cissy and I am from Guangzhou. I can speak Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Japanese and a little French. Glad to know you are finding language exchange and I hope we can learn from each other and enjoy a great time. BTW, I'd love to recommend an app named YesPo which provides professional translation services and it's human-powered. Hope this can help when you travel to GZ. :D

Jing

Postby Jing » Thu May 12, 2016 1:59 am

Hi Pierre,
Hope you will come back to this post and find my reply:). I'm a 20 something Chinese working in Beijing and looking for language partner to help with my English. As a former reporter, I believe that I can help your speaking Chinese as well as writing, as if you need:)
Here's my wechat number:Stmoritz

Return to “Seeking Language Exchange”