Feb 23 – Fine Art and Culture

Start an Events or share Events,Post up the details here!
FCGroup
Beijing New Citizens

Feb 23 – Fine Art and Culture

Postby FCGroup » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:51 pm

We are delighted that this month’s creative industries themed event is in the Zhong Gallery (Kerry Centre).

We are invited for a networking evening in the gallery that includes a chance to browse the gallery and talk with the curators.

Founded in 2011 by Gaowen Zhu in Berlin, the Zhong Gallery is the first Chinese-invested gallery in Europe.

The Zhong Gallery aims to prompt and support Chinese contemporary art and artists overseas, and to foster the communication of art between China and Western countries.Zhong Gallery Beijing opened in 2013, and is located in the Kerry Centre. With experiences of exhibition and art promotion in Berlin, the Zhong Gallery has grown rapidly and has become an organization for Chinese contemporary art with international insights.

Taking the advantage of the art environment of China and Germany, Zhong Gallery is actively exploring brand new modes for Chinese-Western art communication, enhancing the international dialogues between Chinese and Western artists, and updating art news to art organizations, art amateurs and art collectors.

Ticket price (125RMB)  includes, entrance to the exhibition, glass of wine and finger food.

Address:
Zhong Gallery, 1st Floor Kerry Centre, 1 Guanghua Lu, Chaoyang District Beijing

sidjohn
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Feb 23 – Fine Art and Culture

Postby sidjohn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:21 pm

Buddy, Can you post some clicks of Zhong Gallery here and increase the attention of art lovers to go for this sort of places to go for.
Anyway, I must say it is really an informative post and interesting as well. I hope to read this post other members will show their interest to spend some time in this gallery to see the artwork.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Feb 23 – Fine Art and Culture

Postby haven » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:10 pm

I like to share with you Zhong Gallery is a really nice attraction of Germany. Germany has many attractions which are able for travelling point of view. I like to say that but its top of the list one of them. I want to go Germany again in my life and its this Zhong Gallery GmbH. I like to share with you its address like Address: Koppenpl. 5, 10115 Berlin, Germany

Return to “Events”