Acer Aspire 4736ZG Laptop Running Ubuntu 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD and 5Ghz WiFi, New Battery 1500RMB

MartinTheHat

Acer Aspire 4736ZG Laptop Running Ubuntu 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD and 5Ghz WiFi, New Battery 1500RMB

Postby MartinTheHat » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:52 pm

I'm selling my laptop because I just got a desktop PC at work - I have a PC at home so I don't need the laptop anymore.

I have been slowly upgrading it since I first got it. It has 4 gb of ram instead of the usual two. I installed an SSD hard drive to make it faster and more efficient. I bought a new battery for it two months ago. It has also got a new wifi module in it so it can now receive the usual band and also the 5ghz band of wifi. This is really useful if you want to use this in an apartment/office/multi-storey place where lots of other folks are using wifi too. You must have a router that has 5ghz compatibility to be able to use this.

Since I got the SSD and new battery I can get about 3-4 hours out of the laptop between charges - it always lasts all morning on battery.

I am running Linux at the moment - it is quite easy to use and has most things you will need. The main things I used the laptop for were word processing/speadsheets/presentations and then web surfing, music and watching some videos. I don't play games but the shop who sold it to me said it can play games.

I will also include the wireless mouse that I use and of course the charging cable.

I will also include the original installation disc that came with the laptop.

I would like 1500RMB but I am open to offers.

I cant get the picture uploader to work on this site so if you would like some pictures please contact me and tell me your email or wechat so i can send some pictures over.

Return to “Computers, Video Games & Software”