I'm looking for a roommate to take the master bedroom of my two-bedroom apartment adjacent to both Sanlitun and Guomao, in an old Chinese neighbourhood. The room is approximately 20 sqm, comprises a king-size bed, a desk, two wardrobes, an air-conditioner, and attached with a balcony, from which you can enjoy a somewhat magnificent view of the Chinese central television tower when the gale picks up and the smog be blown away. You can refer to the picture...
The rest of the apartment is furnished with whatever you will need for a normal everyday life except an air purifier (I sold it as I don't particularly believe in mediocre air purifier) and an oven (Chinese kitchens are generally too small for that). Spaces like bathroom, kitchen, and the living room are communal as you will share them with me.
- Exact location: at the transfer station (Hujialou) of subway line 6 /10, the station is literally downstairs.
- Supermarkets, malls are literally in walk distance.
- I am ok with either short-term or long-term lease, but not couples, sorry... and no pets either, please.
- Payment details are: under 6 months (include 6 months), 3800 RMB/ month plus 1000 RMB deposit; over 6 months, 3600 RMB/ month plus 2000 RMB deposit. Rent includes all utilities, i.e. internet, electricity, tap water, gas, winter heating, repair of normal tear and wear.
Briefly, my name is Carson, female, non-smoker. My characters... matter none until we meet. And I work for an European biotech company here at the Beijing E-town. Look forward to hearing from you. For more details, please contact me: email@example.com or wechat (carson_jiangjie). I would appreciate if you can write a brief self-introduction. Thank you.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- master_bedroom_two_0.jpg (4.28 KiB) Viewed 494 times