1 br apartment near Sanlitun/Chaoyangmen for sublet

blkwd2015

1 br apartment near Sanlitun/Chaoyangmen for sublet

Postby blkwd2015 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:43 am

I am leaving Beijing for CNY, thus looking to sublet my one-bedroom apartment near Sanlitun/Chaoyangmen, beginning end of January until early March, dates negotiable.

The place is located at Gongti Dong Lu, south to Sanlitun. It usually takes me 15 mins walk to get to Sanlitun Village, and 5 mins walk to subway line 6. You can literally walk to a lot of places, Galaxy SOHO in Chaoyangmen, Fortune Plaza, The Place etc. Lots of authentic Beijing food around, Ziguangyuan is my favourite, they offer amazing grilled lamb. Of course there are a lot great bars, restaurants and coffee shops in Sanlitun as well.

You can have the place all to yourself, with a comfortable queen size bed and a kitchen you can do all the cooking. To cook you can get groceries from Wal-mart, Ito Yokado or the market where locals would shop in the morning, all with a wide variety of selection.

The price is 4,000 for the entire month, if you only want it for two weeks we should also talk. Add me on wechat: bleakwood or send me an email: woodbleak at gmail.com if interested.

Attachments
1.pic_[1].jpg
4.pic__0[1].jpg

Return to “Sublets, Temporary Housing & Homestays”