The Most Amazing Ayi!!!

Liliyji

The Most Amazing Ayi!!!

Postby Liliyji » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:12 am

Ayi Lilly is an extremely hard-working,reponsiy and lovely young girl.We are leaving Beijing soon and hope to find her a family she deserves.
Lilly was the main carer of my Two-years old son during the day.She is skilled in all areas of child-care.I trust Ayi Lilly implicitly;she takes my son to nursery school in the taxi by herself.Ayi Lilly is an extremely hard-working,reponsiy and lovely young girl.We are leaving Beijing soon and hope to find her a family she deserves.
Lilly was the main carer of my Two-years old son during the day.She is skilled in all areas of child-care.I trust Ayi Lilly implicitly;she takes my son to nursery school in the taxi by herself.
In addition to this,Ayi Lilly is a pro at housework.She scrubs everything until sparkling clean,and is always busy,looking for things to clean out tidy.Unlike other Ayi's I have had,Lilly shows initiative and works without any direction.
Lilly also speaking English,so all the communication problems I had with non-English Ayi's were solved.She reads my scrappy shopping lists and understands the importance of good quality produce.
Being young,Lilly is very flexible.She had never said no to baby sitting.Spme weekends we have her stay overnight.
It didn't take long for our our family to realize that Lilly has a special gift,and has become part of our family in such a short time.Truly,she is the best Ayi we have had in our Two -years here-and we are very discerning!!!
Lena
You can contact Lilly on 135-5299-6446

Return to “Ayi/Cleaning”