Great Ayi Available November 3

bingbag4

Great Ayi Available November 3

Postby bingbag4 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:53 am

Fangzhi has been working for our family for 3 years. She came highly recommended from the family we replaced - it is my understanding that they went through several ayi's before finding one they were satisfied with, and I thank them for sifting through the options and finding the best, saving me the trouble. :) Fangzhi is familiar with western cleaning standards, and has a lot of experience with helping care for children, pets (she even learned to change the water in our salt-water fish tank), and dealing with River Garden management on repairs and maintenance. She has been cooking our dinner 6 days/week -- some Chinese foods as well as American foods that I taught her, including homemade bread. I feel that she is trustworthy, thorough, efficient, kind with my pets and children, and a joy to practice my Chinese with. She recently had to move to near the southeast 3rd Ring, so now that we are moving she would prefer to work in the city rather than Shunyi. Ideally she would like to work 40 hrs/week for 4500rmb/month - but adjusted hours, weekends, and final salary are of course negotiable. Please call her (135-2133-2348) to arrange an interview. She speaks Chinese and very limited English.

Return to “Ayi/Cleaning”