Ikea FREDDE Computer Workstation & MARKUS Swivel Chair Combo Set

cdrshepardsr2

Ikea FREDDE Computer Workstation & MARKUS Swivel Chair Combo Set

Postby cdrshepardsr2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:21 am

Computer Workstation and Chair both in excellent condition. For those who want a serious work-space and a comfortable place to work from. Although not pictured (since I haven't needed to use them myself) it does come with the additional side panel shelves and right-bottom shelf. I'm looking to sell them for 2000 RMB or best offer. They come together as a set, but if you wish to buy them separately that's no problem. Transportation/delivery is not included. Below is the description given by Ikea for the items:

FREDDE Computer Workstation
The workstation is extra comfortable to work at, because the contoured table top allows you to sit close and supports your wrists and forearms.
Keep your coffee, beverage or snacks nearby in the cut-out cup holders on either side of the table top. The cup holders are made of plastic that is approved for use with food.
Hang the small shelves inside or outside the side panels, depending on your needs.
You can fit a 32" computer monitor or TV by removing the shelf above the table top.
The high side panels help block sunlight and prevent distracting glare on your computer monitor.

Product dimensions
Min. width: 140 cm
Max. width: 185 cm
Depth: 74 cm
Height: 146 cm

MARKUS Swivel Chair
The adjustable and lockable tilt function increases stability and control in different sitting positions.
The safety castors have a pressure-sensitive brake mechanism that keeps the chair in place when you stand up, and releases automatically when you sit down.
You sit comfortably since the chair is adjustable in height.
Your back gets support and extra relief from the built-in lumbar support.
The mesh material of the backrest lets air through to your back during long sitting periods.

Product dimensions
Tested for: 110 kg
Width: 62 cm
Depth: 60 cm
Min. height: 129 cm
Max. height: 140 cm
Seat width: 53 cm
Seat depth: 47 cm
Min. seat height: 48 cm
Max. seat height: 57 cm

Attachments
MARKUS 1.jpg