One of hottest phone of the summer for sale - Oneplus 2

ben4rd

One of hottest phone of the summer for sale - Oneplus 2

Postby ben4rd » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:54 am

Are you looking to equip yourself with a new phone for the new semester? Looking for that something that'll make you stand out among your gang? This might be the thing for you.

It's the Oneplus 2, the latest and greatest phone coming out of the Oneplus lab, the so called '2016 flagship killer' phone. It has been a global sensation with fans of the phone hailing from New York, San Fransisco to Shanghai.

Drilling down to specs, Oneplus 2 has a gorgeous screen with 5.5' screen fHD resolution (1080p) powered by the latest Snapdragon 810 octacore CPU Adreno 430 GPU combo, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage for your musics, videos, files and other junks :)

The main camera system is 13 MP with dual tone flash and laser assisted focus. Yes, that's the same system that is employed by LG for their high end G4 phone, which helps to speed up focusing allowing you to snap away at rapid paces. There's also a 5MP front snapper for selfies.

For added safety, there's a fingerprint scanner which will work to unlock the phone and make payments with Alipay at launch.

Oneplus two runs HydrogenOS, a new, clean and simple interpretation of Google Android's Lollipop.

You're getting a high end specs phone for a fraction of the price of flagships from Apple and Samsung. You'll get to own this phone immediately after launch, which comes with some bragging right.

The price is RMB2,800. You'll get a brand new phone sealed in box with a couple of extras: oneplus in ear headset (RMB99 value) and a one year accidental insurance (also RMB99 value). The insurance covers beyond the standard warranty to include one phone replacement in case of damage or shattered screen, think of it as similar to or even better than apple care.

Here's the deal, I only have one (1) unit of this phone. It'll go to the first person that contacts me and puts down a down payment. You can pick up the phone on Sunday, the 9th.

My number is 15811276944

Attachments
2.pic_[1].jpg
2.pic_[1].jpg (19.23 KiB) Viewed 294 times

Return to “Cell Phones”