5.1 Surround Sound Hi-Fi Speaker System

andrewinbeijing

5.1 Surround Sound Hi-Fi Speaker System

Postby andrewinbeijing » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:20 pm

For sale today is a high-end, hi-fi 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System. It is comprised of two (2) large tower speakers measuring approximately 45 inches (114 cm), two (2) smaller satellite speakers with their respective stands, one (1) center speaker, and an amplifier. In addition to the speaker wire that I used for my own setup, I will throw in the remainder of the original 50 meters of speaker wire and also a small sound card so you can easily hook it up to your computer.

This set is perfect for audiophiles and/or movie buffs who want to have a truly immerse audio experience. It has been taken care of extremely well and I truly hope that it can go to a loving home where it can be appreciated and enjoyed as much as I have over the past two years.

Unfortunately, I live on the west side of Beijing (closest subway is Chegongzhuangxi [车公庄西]) and I do not have a car; therefore, you will have to provide your own transportation when taking the speakers.

Price is 1500 RMB, OBO.

If you are interested in the speakers (or any of my other listings), please send an email to leavingbeijing@yahoo.com

Attachments
dscf09282[1].jpg
dscf09312[1].jpg

Return to “Musical Instruments”