Great apartment in Shuangjing

niclo

Great apartment in Shuangjing

Postby niclo » Wed May 18, 2016 8:57 am

Hello All,

I'll be moving up north to be closer to my new job so I have to leave my apartment in Shuangjing. Commuting over an hour on the Beijing subway... NO WAY!

The apartment: Located in the Hopson International Community, gated apartment compound, on the top floor of the the building (the 24th), huge windows, from floor to ceiling, plenty of light, super clean, new appliances, plus a big flat screen TV. It's a three bedroom, you'd share the bathroom with one other roommate. The two other flatmates are foreign and very friendly.

The room: Big room with a queen size bed. Furniture included is a large closet, desk and chair, side table, and night stand with 2 small drawers, but still plenty of space in the room. Windows are the same as the living room, from floor to ceiling. NIce, soft western mattress. Hard wood floors.

The neighborhood: It's fantastic. located between Guomao and Shuangjing subways. Shuangjing is definitely closer, about 7 minutes walking. loads of restaurants (chinese and western) and bars are close by. Supermarkets are just a five minute walk and the huge Carrefour is just across the bridge on the other side of the 3rd ring road. Viva Mall is close with good shopping. Three stops on the subway and you're in Sanlitun, so close and easy. Believe me, I'm bummed to be moving out to the boonies in the north.

The price: Long term and short term tenants are okay but it affects the price.
12 month contract 3900/mo
6 month contract 4000/mo
3 month contract 4200/mo
month to month 4500/mo

If you're interested contact me by wechat or email.
Wechat ID: nlopez1185
Email: nicolelopez_09@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Attachments
img_2341[1].jpg
img_2341[1].jpg (24.29 KiB) Viewed 204 times
img_2339[1].jpg
img_2339[1].jpg (16.85 KiB) Viewed 204 times

Return to “Seeking Roommate”