I'm a native Beijing girl working around Chaoyangmen and Colin is a British guy currently studying Chinese in Beijing living in the master bedroom.
We are looking for a female roommate to share our 3 Bedroom apartment just next to Changying station (line 6). It has everything you might need; a queen sized bed, a desk with a cupboard, 24 hours hot water, Wifi, an elevator, security at the entrance etc.
The whole compound is quite new and the furniture is very modern as you can see in the pictures. We have a large shopping mall right next door with many restaurants, gyms, a cinema and the subway station right outside our door.
The room is available from now.
- 5 minutes to Line 6 (Changying subway station) 6 stations to Sanlitun.
- Chaoyang district, Changying,near to Beijing International Studies University 北京第二外国语大学 and Capital Airport .(15 mins by taxi)
- 20 minutes drive to Guomao. 3 minutes walk to BHG Market
- A quick taxi ride to the Airport
- 3 months rental in advance and 1-month deposit
- RMB 2600/month, short-term (at least 3 months) is OK
- Includes all bills (internet, electric, gas, water fee etc.)
- No agency fee
- 3 rooms, 11st floor, 103 square meters.
- 3 bedrooms, One living room, one dining room, one kitchen, two bathroom.
- Spacious, great light - modern building with 24 hour security.
Looking for someone who is:
- Friendly, Chilled out, tidy, clean.
If you are interested call us right away and we'll show you the vacant room.
If you are interested please contact me (Deedee) at
firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a text/ phone call at
18610882316 or Colin at email@example.com / 15120022019 and we'll be happy to show you around the place.
1 post • Page 1 of 1