room for rent in Sanyuanqiao. no agency

domenika888

room for rent in Sanyuanqiao. no agency

Postby domenika888 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:39 am

Hello.

My name is Dina. I've been living in Beijing for 3 years already. One of my flatmates had to come back to the states, and now we have a nice room for rent.

Briefly about the room.

The apartment is in sanyuanqiao area ( 三元桥) It is a very central part in Beijing, I am not sure how familiar you are with Beijing, but sanyuanqiao is close to Sanlitun, Guomao , Yonganli which are business, shopping and restaurant areas in Beijing. The apartment is 7 mins away from the subway ( line 10 sanyuanqioa subway station ) , and if you prefer to take a taxi, you can easily find one downstairs ( the building where i leave is surrounded by lots of business centers, so taxi drivers are always on the parking lot).

I leave in a 3 bedroom apartment, We have two bathrooms, kitchen, huge living room, 2 balconies and a storage room`. The apartment has washing machine, microwave oven, all kitchen - ware you need. The room is spacious with a big wardrobe. The monthly rent is 3600 chinese yuan, and plus one month deposit. I speak chinese, so usually it is me who contacts the landlord ( pay the rent every three month)

Please let me know if you have any questions, feel free to contact me at my email dina.chichina@gmail.com ; wechat : d975490, or message me at +86 151 1020 1664

Regards

Return to “Seeking Roommate”