Tiny room in a hutong area near Beixinqiao, 1650/month‏

silviacalvotome

Tiny room in a hutong area near Beixinqiao, 1650/month‏

Postby silviacalvotome » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:09 am

Hello!

Who wants to live in a cute little house in a cool and authentic hutong area?

GENERAL INFO

THE ROOM: It’s a small room (single bed), very clean at the second floor of the house. They are also a common bathroom, kitchen and living room at the first floor. (You can see pictures here: https://picasaweb.google.com/Lucile.Constant/DropBox?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJqXv8CHwKTV1wE&feat=directlink )
PRICE: 1650 a month (paying 3 months in advance + 1 month deposit) + electricity (including warming), gas, Internet + 100/month for the cleaning lady
LOCATION: In a hutong area near Beixinqiao (l. 5). The neighborhood is VERY old Peking style. The hutong area is nearly like a labyrinth, a taxi would probably never accept to enter in. To have your own bike is highly advised (there is place to park it downstairs).
AVAIBILITY: From october 15th

ABOUT US:
Me: 28, French, journalist and translator (Chinese). I live in BJ for a year. I like climbing, drawing and hanging around in the old BJ’s streets. Flat-sharing is a way of life I really enjoy; I see it as a sharing experience, a way of making friends more than a cost-cutting.
My roommate: a girl from Germany doing an internship

ABOUT YOU:
Any nationality (Chinese speaker welcomed). You like pets (I have an adorable female cat), you are open-minded, curious about the others, clean (enough), franc and reliable. We may have friends coming and couch surfers sometimes, you can bring friends too (as long as they are respectful and friendly).
Please contact me at: lucile.constant[at]gmail.com or 182 1105 9496 to tell me a little bit about yourself and then we can schedule a meeting so you can see the house.

Cheers,

Lucile

Return to “Seeking Roommate”