Seeking for flatmate, single bedroom near Shuangjing Metro Station

fand312

Seeking for flatmate, single bedroom near Shuangjing Metro Station

Postby fand312 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:15 am

Due to my roommate's career move, we urgently renting out her room in our 2-bedroom flat, it'll be great if you could move in around early Nov.The rent would be about 2000-3000RMB/month.

Girls keep on reading, guys and couples please stop here:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The flat is not that new, but we've kept it quite clean and in good conditions with all necessary facilities (frige, washer, water heater, winter heating, AC,TV, microwave and rice cooker). It's well ventilated and also warm during winter.

This is the 2nd year we rent it, only 2mins walk to the Metro Station and about 30mins walk to Guomao if you could bear the polution, I promise you cant find another room in this condition with this price in this place, so it's perfect for you if you work/study in the CBD circle.

I myself work in a foreign company near Guomao, used to study abroad so that I'd like to find a foreigner friend to keep contact to the "outside world" in some way ;) . Hope you are tidy, no terrible hobbies, ethusiastic about life and your work, friendly while not too social.

Please add my Wechat wangsiyu967223 if you're interested, or text 18801031202 (I may not always be convenient to pick up a call during work) to talk about more details and arrange a visit time, thanks!!

Return to “Seeking Roommate”