REAL PHOTOS - Renovated Duplex, 4 BR, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Living Rooms! NO AGENT FEE

DAN1981

REAL PHOTOS - Renovated Duplex, 4 BR, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Living Rooms! NO AGENT FEE

Postby DAN1981 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:11 pm

I'm looking for roommates for a 4br apartment located at Nanmencang Hutong, between Dongsishitiao and Chaoyangmen Subway stations (10 min walk to the subway).

The compound is very peaceful and tidy with a lot of restaurants and convenience shops around it. The flat was just renovated - all walls fixed and painted, wooden floor installed, new furniture and electric appliances. There is everything you might need - 40 inch LED TV in the living room,sofa in every living room, fridge, microwave, new washing machine (with hot water), cooking stuff, 50MB internet, etc in the apartment, so you just need to bring your clothes.

There are 2 rooms on each floor, so you will share the bathroom with just one other person. All rooms are fully furnished with double bed, mattress, desk, chair, three door closet , drawer unit and an aircon. The currently available room prices are between 2,900 to 3,300 and rent is to be paid every 3 months. Looking for long term (preference to 1 year, please don't contact me if you want to rent only for 3 months).

Current roommate is a French guys, who moved to Beijing after living in Shanghai, works at a startup, in his 20's. Looking for easy going, CLEAN and non smoking, social and respectful, so looking for similar roommates.

If you have any questions please email me: dan.antonov@gmail.com or text 151-2008-2474 (i'm the owner so i take care of everything related to the apartment therefore there is no agent fee) . Don't send messages here.
Some more photos here - https://app.box.com/s/cu2qqrymnaccm8x2cwxx (might need vpn)

Attachments
nmc_living_room_1_6[1].jpg
nmc_living_room_1_6[1].jpg (85.2 KiB) Viewed 258 times

Return to “Seeking Roommate”