modern fully equipped three bedroom on line 5 near uibe seeking roommate

KATIE FANG

modern fully equipped three bedroom on line 5 near uibe seeking roommate

Postby KATIE FANG » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:51 am

hi i am the landlord ,I have a three bedroom appartment .and one room needs a new person to move in from the end of this month.details below:
I got an three bedroom appartment ON LINE 5 AND LINE 10 near Uibe..we bought the house for my wedding with all the best furnitures and electronics .but then my husband and i decide to live somewhere close to our working place.so i can assure that the inside of the room is very well furnished ,much better than you can expected.here are the informations:

The lacation:
ten minutes walking distance to UIBE,most people rent this house because it is super nice and it is close to this school.on line 5(hui xin xi jie bei kou) ,4minutes to the subway.next to itoyocado(the japanese shopping mall),next to walmart,,more than 20 bus lines downstairs.there 5 stops from here to sanlitun .the subway stations is just downstairs ,very convient
The Flat :
A 3 bedroom flat, a large living room,open balcony three bedrooms,a kitchen, two bathrooms.
24 hour hot water, fully equiped kitchen (microwave, fridge, TV,etcs)by the way all the electronics in the house is the best brand, new washing machine, wireless internet, new furniture and cable TV.all the bedrooms are also fully equiped with big bed and mattress\table \wardrobe.have one wide open and bright balcony .
i have been renting this house to foreign students since i move out ,one thing i can assure is the all the people who come and visit the house like it because it is mordern clean and with all the supplies you need ,you can just move in when you come.

let me know if you are interest :please send email to 18500020028@163.com or call 18500020028.and my we chat number is 18500020028

if you are interested in this house ,please give me your email address and i can send you the pictures of the house and you can see if you like it.the smallest room is avaliable from the beginning of next month.

Return to “Seeking Roommate”