One room available in Shuangjing (CBD), nice flat, nice roomate, good price!

dennie

One room available in Shuangjing (CBD), nice flat, nice roomate, good price!

Postby dennie » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:52 am

Hi everyone,

I am leaving the country soon and my room in our 2 bedrooms apartment is available.
First of all, I am not agent, and the pics displayed are all real pics of the flat.

Neighborhood: Baihuan Homeland, REALLY 5 mins walk to Shuangjing subway station,
one stop from Guomao(CBD). 10~15 mins taxi to Sanlitun.
BHG imported market, Carrefour, Viva shopping mall, UME cinema, gym are all in walking distance.
and lots of restaurants and bars around.

Flat: 2 bedrooms, 110 m² with one bathroom, big sofa, air-con, tv, with nice dining table etc (plz see the pic below) with full kitchen tools.

Room available: double bed king size, air-con, wooden desk, chair, big wardrobe, hanger, bright and cozy (plz see the pic below)
Rent: 3100 RMB/Month (one month deposit, rent paid quarterly)
Other utility: electricity, water, gas, etc is shared, usually around 100~150 RMB/month, heating and mangement fee are included.

Your roommie:
An Albanian guy, very nice peroson, one of the best roommie so far, polite, considerate, easy going, fun, with full time jobs.

About You:
We're only looking for a person for this room, with No Pets, clean, easy going, considerate, preferably with full time job as well.
Any sex, nationality is welcome.

Plz contact @ Daniel 187 0146 0760 (daniele_lazzaretti@libero.it), Robert 187 0146 0805 for a visit and more info!
Text is more convenient during work hours.

Thank you and have a nice day!

[attachment=3]1_0[1].jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]2_0[1].jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]3_0[1].jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]4_0[1].jpg[/attachment]

Attachments
4_0[1].jpg
3_0[1].jpg
2_0[1].jpg
2_0[1].jpg (33.07 KiB) Viewed 241 times
1_0[1].jpg
1_0[1].jpg (85.46 KiB) Viewed 241 times

Return to “Seeking Roommate”