Roomate needed for 2br apt in Beixinqiao

JL.artist

Roomate needed for 2br apt in Beixinqiao

Postby JL.artist » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:25 am

Hello, my current roomate is leaving in mid-november so I'm looking for someone to take over her room.

The apartment is between Beixinqiao and Jiaodaokou, 5min walk to the metro station "Beixinqiao"(line 5); Close to Ghost street, Dada, and a lot of nice bars in the hutong area.
2 bedrooms, 80m2, very calm, face to south so a lot of sunshine during the day. Located in a traditional chinese compound but the apartment is clean and new. 5th floor with elevator.

I'm 28 years old chinese girl, speaking english and french (have lived 3 years in France), working in an french art centre. Reasonable clean, open-minded etc.
I want a mixed culture in the apartment so I'm not looking for a chinese person; dosen't matter man or woman, but I would prefer long term roomate let's say 6months or more.

The rent is 3,700RMB/month for the smaller room, internet included. Utilities not included but it should be around or less than 100RMB/month.
Please contact me by email if you are interested, some information about yourself would be great : tatiejacqueline@outlook.com
I'm working during the week, you can come visit the apartment after 8pm or the weekend.

See you soon.

Attachments
img_1568[1].jpg

Return to “Seeking Roommate”