Seeking Roomie Serviced Apartment in Pingod, near GuomaoShaungjing/

Yulexus

Seeking Roomie Serviced Apartment in Pingod, near GuomaoShaungjing/

Postby Yulexus » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:47 am

Hi,
I m Anna. I have a room in PINGOD ll available currently in my 2 bedroom modern apartment in Shaungjing which is also very close to Guomao. I hope someone could join me soon as my former flatmate ll leave.

Information about the flat

1.Flat is around 130 square meters with 2 large bedrooms , kitchen, 1 bathroom and 1 spacious living room. It is fully furnished with couch, TV, washing machine, 30M wifi.etc.
The living room is fully decorated and furnished with wooden floor, big screen TV, A/C, heating, dining table and 2 nice sofas.
The kitchen has all cooking utensils, so you can easily cook in the flat.l
The bathroom is always neat and clean with a washing machine.
The room got a king-size bed, wardrobe, cupboard, desk, mirror, A/C and radiator.

2.The traffic is very convenient, it takes around 10 minutes walk to Shuangjing subway line 10. Just 15 minutes to Sanlitun n Beijing railway station by taxi.30 minutes to airport.

3. 24 hour round the clock security with front desk reception staff at the lobby and regular cleaning (serviced)

4. Nice and friendly neighborhood & vibrant night life.
The community is surrounded with many art studios, coffee shops, restaurants and many bars around, many groceries,BHG,carrefour supermarket. The nightlife is very beautiful and nice here therefore one can usually hangout almost every night as there are many hot spots from just 2 minutes walk from the building and convenient to come back early too.

5.The community is surrounded by the today art museum just next to the building. Last but not the least, there is an awesome night view of CCTV and BTV buildings as they are also very near to the community.

About me;
I am a Chinese girl , easygoing, friendly,enjoys living in the flat, travel regularly and hangout with friends. But mostly stay in the flat and deal with my dresses, BTW, I am a fashion designer.
I am also happy to have some language and cultural exchange with you.

About you:
I usually prefer someone who is clean without bad habit.i hope you won't take freiends home in the night.wont always hang out late back home.

The rent of the room is including the bills (Internet fee.property fee.heating fee and gas)we ll share the electric charge and water fee.
Payment three months 4300Rmb/month
Six months. 4200Rmb/month

NO AGENT FEE.

If you are interested in it, Please feel free to contact me by,
Email: yulexus.gy@gmail.com
Mobile:18701510327

We can arrange the time to visit the flat.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Take care.

Attachments
image_6[1].jpg
image_6[1].jpg (105.27 KiB) Viewed 295 times
image_5[1].jpg
image_5[1].jpg (94.13 KiB) Viewed 295 times

Return to “Seeking Roommate”