ig room in a private courtyard for rent, fully furnished, near Dongsi/Chaoyangmen/Dongsishitiao Metr

Julietteding

ig room in a private courtyard for rent, fully furnished, near Dongsi/Chaoyangmen/Dongsishitiao Metr

Postby Julietteding » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:22 am

Hi there,

I am Chinese and currently working in a US accounting firm. I have regular working hours and loves life, and cat.

On working days I spend most of the time after work home, cooking, reading, doing housework, sometimes I go out for a good gig/film.

On weekends, I enjoy outing on a good day or having friends over.

I am clean and organized and I am looking for a roommate who has common sense.

The house is a lovely courtyard in Dongsi area. 5 mins' walk to Dongsi subway on line 5 and 6. Close to Sanlitun, the Forbidden City, Guijie, Gulou, Bei hai, very convenient location. Nightlife, cultural events, live houses are all within walking distance.

It is a modern-style private courtyard with big living room, independent kitchen and bathroom. Fully furnished, clean and bright, has A/C and heating and hot water. The living room is up for rent.

Name your budget and we can negotiate a price.

Wechat ID: Juliette512。

Please call or text if you can not reach me, as regrettably, I am not on wehcat all the time. Mobile: 135 2172 7139.

*You must be able to live with a cat.*
I have a cat and a stray cat is living in the yard at the moment, if you are allergic to/dislike cats, please do not make contact.
The cat has been vaccinated against common disease and rabies. She is also very cute, clean and friendly.

Return to “Seeking Roommate”