Wangjing or surrounding area?

Kungfupanda86

Wangjing or surrounding area?

Postby Kungfupanda86 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:33 am

Hi! I'm a female Canadian kung fu enthusiast looking for a roommate who will let me bring my tiny black cat up from Canada. Right now I have a room near work but I would like to bring my cat since I plan on staying here a couple years at least. I would like to be accessible to wangjing without too much hassle if possible because that's where I work. If anyone's looking for a roommate or wants out of their lease I'm looking anywhere between next month and July to move. I do not speak very much mandarin yet pero yo puedo hablar un poquito de espanol...

Cheers!

Angie

shannon

Re: Wangjing or surrounding area?

Postby shannon » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi
I'm a native,and I'm interested in your anouncement, I'm looking for an apartment and a roomate either, andI like cats, so I think we can seek an apartment together. btw, most foreigners prefer dongzhimen and sanlitun disticts.

shjzhqm
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Wangjing or surrounding area?

Postby shjzhqm » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:35 am

hi,Kungfupanda86

Im the owner. I like cats very much. Are you interested in my room? Introduced as follows:

Two roommates are Canadian,girl and boy,Friendly, kind, clean and tidy.

Lovely 1 BR in Central Beijing near HouHai, Nanluoguxiang(1br 14sqm 2600/m). No agent fee!
Do you want to live at a comfortable apartment in a Chinese traditional Hutong in the center of Beijing at the beautiful Hou Hai area?

Now 1 bedroom is available in a 3 bed room apartment on ground level unit of a 6-story apartment block. It is located within the very convenient North 2nd Ring road at the drum tower, Nanluoguxiang and Houhai area. Fully loaded with basic furniture, broadband internet connection for you surfing needs, temperature controlled showers and a kitchen.

Only 5 minutes walk from the Houhai bar street and tons of resturants! The apartment is located in Bei Luo Gu Xiang, a quite cove within walking distance from the beautiful lake and hot of night life.

Subway: The nearest subway station An Ding Men (Line 2) is about 10 min walk away. Subway line 6 Nanluoguxiang station is about 20 min walk- you just walk along Nanluoguxiang.

Fully equipted Kitchen, Laundry machine, 1 Bath room with hot shower, No public living room, Basic furniture just as shown on the photo, Single bed (suitable for only 1 person).

Rental: 1 fully furnished bedroom (14 sqm) at only RMB 2600/month(heating included) for 1 year lease. Short term lease also negotiable. This is the best deal you can find in the most central Beijing area!

Contact owner at: 13051270047
owner wechat: rebeccadabai

If you are interested, please contact with me. Thank you very much!

ps :Could you tell me, how long do you want to live?

Return to “Seeking Roommate”