Driver James Chan Great Wall Tour (Car Service)

jameschan
Beijing Vagrant

Driver James Chan Great Wall Tour (Car Service)

Postby jameschan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Hello, my name is James, I am an English speaking tourist driver, and I have lived in Beijing about 12 years. So I have a good knowledge of the local traffic situations. I provide private tours of Beijing, the surrounding area or all of Beijing by car, Travel at your own pace and see the places that interest you, It might be The Mutianyu Great Wall, The Summer Palace, The Palace Museum, scenery or historic houses-- the choice is yours, I would like to make your holiday in Beijing special.

*Beijing Great Wall Tour
*Beijing City tour
*Airport Transfer Service

One day trip to Great Wall, car rate is 100USD/per vehicle.car can fit Max.4passengers.
It is your private tour.
Price include car,driver,gas,parking fee.
Pay in cash at ending of service,deposit is not necessary.

Wherever you want to go, my service is tailor to your needs.
Please contact me if I can help you.
Email: 13401110925@139.com
mobile: +86 13401110925
wechat:+86 13401110925
whatsApp:+86 13401110925

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Driver James Chan Great Wall Tour (Car Service)

Postby Bienk » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:05 pm

This kind of services always has given us enough outcome and that always goes into the right way because following it stays decent and this is what i genuinely follow. At the moment as an traveler such learning are the right way to be working on it big time.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Return to “Travel”