Beijing New Citizens

Beijing Famous Places!!

Postby jeffy321 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:49 pm

Great Wall of China
Beihai Park
Beijing National Stadium
Houhai
National Museum of China
These are the top and famous tourist attractions to see in Beijing. If anyone want to go there then don't forget to see them. I am sure all of the members will like them.

I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Beijing Famous Places!!

Postby Davina » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:56 am

All of these places are really very nice and famous around the China, as i explored Great Wall of China and came to know that it is known as historical place, and other than, have heard lots of about the Beihai Park and have good time there while the tour and so sure that it will be very nice and diverse kind of attractions for me to try anything like this, thanks buddy for sharing good stuff.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Davina, I am happy that you like to reply me and also share with me own views about these places. You say right. These places are the top tourist attractions to see in China. The Beihai Park is an ideal place for Picnic and enjoys some lovely time with family. For the next time, I will share some images of it. If you have then you also share here. I will also see your collection. What you say about it?

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Well, All of these places are really nice and so sure that it will be very nice and so sure that it will be very amazing time, and will make a move to there after my exams and so sure that would be very relax time fro me after exams.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Well, Davina, i think it is a good decision by you. I mean to say that you can visit China after your examinations. Buddy, Best of luck for the exams and work hard to get good result. Anyway, Don't ever forget to share your exam outcome with us when the result will be declared. Will you like to share ot not?

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Yeah, I will love to share my result with you and just hope for Good buddy, after that i will make tours to have som relaxations time.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Yeah i will surely share my views with you and also my result with you after declared, anyway, i am seriously very tired these days, and will make tours to have some relaxations time.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Well, Guest, I am glad to see that you will like to share your results with us. So, busy, Ia m still here to see the views and will love to read them. So, drop here as soon as possible.

Return to “Travel”