Scenic Views in Beijing

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Scenic Views in Beijing

Postby jeffy321 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:54 pm

I like nature loves that way I visited many places all over the world. One of my cousins is also a big lover of Nature places. He recently visited Beijing for this purpose. He captured many wonderful and gorgeous views of nature in Camera. He shared with me. I am going to share with all of you. The images are;
ImageImageImage

I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Scenic Views in Beijing

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Whoa1 what are beautiful images of the nature wich really attracts me a lot to it side, and i am huge fan of the nature and love to make tours to there again and again, and so sure that it will be very nice and amazing time there while the tour if wil be there, so thanks for lt me see these fascinated images.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:10 pm

Davina, It is my luck that that you like my shared images. I am happy that you are big lover of nature places. I will suggest you should try to go there one time in life. I am sure you will feel very happy there. Well Dude, I want to know about your favorite nature place. Can you tell me?
I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Its My pleasure buddy i must say that images are really nice and appreciative and so sure that i will have good time there while the tour, and so sure that we will had good time there, and love to say that Niagara falls is my one of the most amazing and natural places around the world and i love to be there again and again.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:42 pm

I think Davina, You say right. Niagara Falls is also a great and lovely place for the nature lover. I also visited it many of the times but still my heart want to go there again and again. It is truly most romantic place to see the world. We are planning to go there again in the summer season.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Yeah you are right buddy it is one of the most fascinated ones destinations among the travelers, huge number of people came here annually for having fun there and i am also one of them, and love to be there again and again, specially maid of the mist is my one of the most favorites ride there which makes me feel so happy.

deanna

Postby deanna » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Fog day in beijing... :-(

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:15 pm

Davina, I think you had spent a great time in this Fall. The Maid of the Mist Boat ride is the major and main activity of this Falls. Most of the people come here to enjoy this ride. Through it we can feel water drops on face and can see close view of this Fall. I also enjoyed this Ride many of the times. It is truly awesome and best for fun.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Yeah you right i agree with you, maid of the mist is one of the major reason of people came here, as you said that they can feel drops of water on their faces, and can touch water also, so i just hope that it will remain always like that.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:45 pm

Wowww, I am going to that truly incredible views of the Beijing and its attractions. I really liked all of them as they presenting the beauty of destination in such an amazing way. It is such a great thing for me to try something amazing like this in future and have a quality of time there.

Return to “Travel”