Going to Paris!!

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Going to Paris!!

Postby jeffy321 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:02 pm

Guys, My family are planning to go Paris for fun. We are very excited for it because they heard much about this city and its attractions. They need to know some suggestion about it. If any member can help us then reply me soon. I am waiting for sufficient reply.

I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Going to Paris!!

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:20 pm

Paris is actually known as heart of France and I have been to there stayed for two months with my friends, and had good time there and explored very fascinated attractions there and Eiffel Tower is one of the best place to have fun there and so sure that will have good time there again, here are some names from my side that you could visit there with your family,
The Louvre,
Sacré-Cœur,
Tour Montparnasse.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:17 pm

Wow, Davina, You have shared a great information about Paris. These names are the top tourist attractions to see. I think, I can suggest your post of my family before going to Paris. They can get sufficient detail about it and go there easily. Thanks for it dude.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Really feeling honored that you like my shared post and as well as it is useful for you, so buddy have good time there with your family i am so sure that it will be very nice and amazing ind of time for me to be there, so buddies have good time there, and just keep sharing like this time.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:08 pm

Paris is undoubtedly a darling destination for the fun seekers. It is called the heart of France due to its astonishing beauty and fun giving option. I am a huge fan of this destination and had been there many of the times in my life. I just love to visit it again and again to witness its beauty and have pleasure time there.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:49 pm

I am going to agree with all of you guys, you have all really nice stuff of information with all of us. I like to share with you. I love to go Paris, again and again, fo having fun and enjoying my life in travel, So Its lovely attractions the Eiffel tower garbed me to go there again and again.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Haven, I am going to say that you have shared really an awesome view of the Eiffel tower which is good. it seems really a beauty destination and one of my favorite too. I have been there many of the times and really like it due to its amazing surrounding and other calling features.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Wed May 04, 2016 2:28 pm

I feel glad to know that you like my sharing stuff and this image. I hope so I will like to say that Paris has many attractions but it's the Eiffel tower is a famous attraction for travelling point of view. I want to go again and again for having fun Paris with my friends. What's your favourite attraction of Paris? I hope all of you like sharing.

Return to “Travel”