Things to do in London

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Things to do in London

Postby jeffy321 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:11 pm

No doubt that London is a home of plenty of attractions and famous city in England. I also heard much about it and want to go there one time in the future. This city rushed with lovely and gorgeous places. Let me share a list about this city famous places. The names are;
London Eye
Tower of London
Tower Bridge
Natural History Museum, London

I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Things to do in London

Postby Davina » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:54 am

London is my one of the most favorites and heart touching attractions around the world, and i have been to there visited many of the times with my colleagues and had great time there, and so sure that in future will love to explore more and more.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Davina, I am happy to see your reply on my post. Great to know that London is also your favorite city in the world. You say right. There are lots of heart touching attractions for the travelers. Well Buddy, I want to know about your favorite place in this city. Can you tell me?
I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:29 pm

Well, Buddy almost all of these places that you have shared here in your post also grab my attention to it side and love to be there, but now here are some othr names that i love to explore there, Hyde Park, London aquarium, National Maritime Museum and Covent Garden Theatre.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 pm

Great names Davina. I am happy that you like to share favorite places with me. All of these are truly amazing and famous in this city. I am sure you had spent a great time here. Well dude, I want to see some images of Hyde Park and London aquarium. I never explored them in life. I hope you will share with me soon.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:16 pm

London aquarium is one of the most famous places around the world and here are some images of both of these places and so sure that you will like them,
Hyde Park

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Wow, What are cool and lovely images of both places which I said you. After seeing them, I can go there easily. I am very impressed to see your quick reply. I think both places will be memorable for my life. Thanks for it Dude.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:57 pm

Jeffy123, Really love to see that you liked my shared images too much and so sure that it wil b every nice and amazing time for me to try these kinds of things, and thanks for these encouragig words, I really loved them.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:10 pm

Well, Davina, I would really love to say that you have shared great images of the London. It is one of my most favorite destinations in the world and i really love it so much. London Eye and British Museum are my most favorite destination there to have fun.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:22 pm

Great to know that you liked my shared information and so sure that others will like it to and will share massive stuff about it with me, by the way, would like to let me know that London Eye and British Museum why your favorites destinations?

Return to “Travel”