Your Favorite Places in China

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Your Favorite Places in China

Postby jeffy321 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Guys, I am sure all of you have visited many places all over the world and also visited in china. I want to know about your favorite places in this country. I hope all of you will reply me soon and share here interesting and sufficient replies. I am waiting for your new and quick replies. :D :) ;)

I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Your Favorite Places in China

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Well, Jeffy321! I just have got a chance to explore the China only just once in my life, and had good time there and so sure that i will get any chance to be there once again and will explore there very nice attractions, last time i remember that i like Glass bridge most there and enjoyed walk on it and so sure that will explore there again.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:04 pm

So Said Davina that you never visited there again. Anyway, It is not a big deal. You can go there again after saving the money. Yeah Buddy, I also hear about Glass Bridge in China. It is a cool and nice attraction to see in this country. Millions of the people come here to enjoy a great walk on it with the beloved. well, I will say for the next time. You don't forget to see Great Wall of China. It is the major and main attraction there.
I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Yeah! Buddy i have determined that i will be there is i got any chance to be there and surely will love to explore all of these places that you have mentioned here in your post, so buddy thanks for your concern about me, and will love to say that, have good time there.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Davina, I am happy that you like my shared information and it will be helpful for you. I hope you will come back with pleasant memories and will never forget to share own story with us. I will wait for your reply. Have a good day dude.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:28 pm

Well, Surely i will love to explore ll of these places in my life and so sure that it will be very nice time for me and surely i will love to share my views about the tour whenever i will be back, and will take my camera with me for capturing amazing stuff.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:26 pm

Why not Davina. You will definitely take your camera during the tour. I hope you capture great and cool images of this city. Well Dude. I stay here to read your reply. Well Dude, I also thinking to see the Glass Bridge of china. it is also famous like Great Wall of China. what do you say about it?

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:22 pm

yeah you can say that it is one of the most amazing and alluring kind of attractions in it and i am so sure that if you will be there then it will be very nice and amazing kind of time for you so buddy have good time there and keep enjoying like this time.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Well, China is totally an untouched place for me as I have never been there in my whole like till yet but it seems really interesting to me. The great wall of chine looks really interesting to me as I saw a documentary on it. I will love to be there in the future whenever I got a chance.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Jannet! I am going to agree with you, you are saying right China is a really nice destination for travelling the point of view. I like to share ith you I have been visited their amnesty times in my life and had great fun there, Its lovely attractions attract the visitors to go there for having fun like me.

Return to “Travel”