Monument Valley,

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Monument Valley,

Postby Davina » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Hey! Friends! I just have heard about Monument Valley, which is located in Arizona, I never have been there visited till yet but I think if I will be there then it will be really outstanding time for me, But guys have no idea about the hotel and so sure that I will find massive stuff from you guys.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Monument Valley,

Postby jeffy321 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Well Davina, I also have no idea about the dMonument Valley. It is a new kind of place for me. I will say you would wait for my reply. I will discuss it with my friends and family members. If I will get then I will share with you. I hope I will get soon and you will never wait for long time.
I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Well, I am here for waiting about your reply and so sure that you will make me happy with sharing ere massive stuff. so buddy have good time and reply me as soon as possible.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Davina, One of my friends said that the Monument Valley is a red-sand desert region on the Arizona-Utah. It is a cool and lovely place to see. He shared with me some images of it. I am going to share with you. I hope you will like them. it is a great place for the long drive with beloved.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:30 pm

All of these images that yu have shared here are really nice and attention grabbing and so sure that it will be very nice and lovely time for me to try these kinds of things, anyway, here i am going to say that keep traveling like this time, i am so sure that we will learn lots of things.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Davina, That's a really good dude that you like my shared images. I hope after that you can go there easily and enjoy there a great time with loved one. I will say you never forget to share here own story with us. I am waiting for your reply.
I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Jeffy321! I will surely love to share my views with you after coming back and so sure that it will be very nice and amazing time for me to try these kinds of things.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Well, Here I would love to say that I found all posts truly informative and interesting. Monument Valley, is an untouched place for me and I was blank about t after reading all posts I got enough information about it. The images are also nice and attention grabbing. I would love to make a move of there in future.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Well, Buddies here i would love to say that all of these places are really nice and so sure that it wil be very nice time for you i you willl be there so buddy have good time there, and so sure that it will be happiest time for you.

erynwalker
Beijing New Citizens

Postby erynwalker » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:45 pm

I love that photo with long long road...

Return to “Travel”