Anyone have any idea!

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Anyone have any idea!

Postby Davina » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Hey! Friends! I just have heard about Gauja national park, which is located in Latvia I never have been there visited till yet but I think if I will be there then it will be really outstanding time for me, But guys have no idea about the hotel and so sure that I will find massive stuff from you guys.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Anyone have any idea!

Postby jeffy321 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Davina, No doubt that the Gauja National Park is truly wonderful and lovely place for the nature lover. It is a truly outstanding place for fun. If you have confused about the hotels then I will suggest you the Hotel Segevold. This hotel is located within 3 miles of Gauja National Park. The Staff is very friendly and helpful. You can easily comfortable stay here.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:24 pm

jeffy321, I really love your post and it is really very helpful for me to be there, as i will be there soon, and so sure that it will be very nice and amazing kind of time for me to be there, and maybe i will love to be repeated myself there.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Gauja national park is one of the most popular and prominent destinations in in Latvia. It park lies on the bank of river Gauja. it is a wonderful destination for the nature lovers to have quality of time in the lap of nature and view its incredible beauty which is surrounded there.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Great to know about your views about the park and so sure that it would be very nice and amazing time for me to be there, and for sure that i will love to be there and will keep my camera with me too, and share my views here.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:56 pm

Well, Daviana, I would like to say you best of luck and enjoy there according to your expectations.
Buddy, Don't forget to share your travel story with us after finishing the tour. I am still here and will love to read that.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Sat May 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Gauja national park is a really nice destination for travelling point of view. I like to share with you that i have been visited there at once in my life with my father because this destination my father's best destination for enjoying free time. So sure I will go Gauja national park again in my future life. Whats your plan to go Gauja national park?

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:30 am

Thanks to all of you for making that threat so much informative about the Gauja national park, and i hope that will prove o much effective as well as all others who having plan of it. sp buddies have good time there and keep sharing like this time.

Return to “Travel”