CHINA VISA M VISA, 1 year 180 days Multiple

chinavisa1
Beijing Vagrant

CHINA VISA M VISA, 1 year 180 days Multiple

Postby chinavisa1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Panda China VAisa Service Center (PCVSC) is a private firm providing and focusing on a long term stay China M type (1 year 180 days multiple/ 6 months 180 days multiple) business visa application service to international business travelers of most nationalities. PCVSC is not a government agency.

❶ What is the meaning of 1 year 180 days Multiple ?

1 year + Multiple = You can go and come back to China as much as you want in 1 year (365 days ).

180 days = When you come back to China, you can stay up to 180 days.

1 year 180 days Multiple = For example, if you stay in China for 179 days and go to Hong Kong and come back to China on the same day, you can stay another 180 days which means 179 days + 180 days = 359 days. And if you stay in China for 179 days as a second time stay again and go to Hong Kong and come back to China on the same day, YOU CAN STAY ANOTHER 180days which is 179 days + 179 days + 180 days = 538 days ( Almost 1 and 1/2 year) .

You can stay up to almost 1+1/2 year( 538 days ) with this 1 year VISA.

❷ How many days to get the M VISA ?

10-14 working days including days of prearation.

❸ What is % of getting M VISA in my case ? My company is small / my country is not a good relationship with China now / I have applied M VISA through other visa service agency in my country /Hong Kong /China recently. And I could not get one. Can I get one ?

We will answer to you in before 17:00 on the same day if you email us with a copy of your passport, current valid china visa and the detail about business/occupation before noon.

❹ How much is the service fee ?

Price is varied depending on your nationality, business, occupation. We will answer to you in the same day if you email us with a copy of your passport, current valid china visa and the detail about business/occupation before noon.

❺ What about my money if I am failed getting M VISA.

We will return the service fee if you can not get.

PCVSC provides 1 stop service with clear and easy instructions on how to apply and get China visa from A to Z in 7-10 working days. PCVSC has confident of the highly skilled experiences for years as a professional service provider, we REFUND our service fee when failed to get China M visa.

Today is April 19th, 2017. If you have a hard time to get 1 year 180days Multiple VISA ( Other VISA agencies might tell you that you only can get Terms of 90 days/60days/30days with Stay for 90 days/60days/30days and only single or double Entry, CONTACT US.

We are not a normal visa service provider, we do not charge what we do. We are a real professional visa service team which you could not see inside/outside China. We give our service what our clients want. We charge our service fee for the result. If you can not get a satisfied result, you will get a refund a service fee from us.

Email us at info@chinavisa1.com or chinavisa_service@163.com
attn:xixi (English, Chinese, Japanese)

China Visa 1 / Panda China Visa Service Center - A real professional team -

Return to “Legal Services”