Looking for friends 找朋友

Nansen

Looking for friends 找朋友

Postby Nansen » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi everyone,

Been in Beijing for nearly a year now and think it's about time I started to make some proper friends! Not sure where to start, but read the below and let me know if you fancy meeting up!

I'm 30 years old, and from the UK originally, and currently live with my girlfriend in Chaoyangmen. Both of us are veggie, non smokers, though do enjoy the occasional drink...if im being honest, me more than her! Love going round museums and discovering about things in general, but to be honest in beijing I'm at a loss sometimes of where to go. Currently a lot of time is focused on learning Chinese- I've been in China three years now and am determined to hit HSK 6.

I work in the field of news, but am free a few days a week to go out and do stuff...hooking up for a veggie hotdog would be an awesome place to start! Note I'm not here for romance, nor language exchange. Just good ol'fashioned friendly conversation...

Get in touch on wechat- nateinchina

大家好!来这里找新朋友!

我的英文名字是Nathan但你可以叫我南森。我来自英国,30岁,在中国3年。我现在跟女友在朝阳门小区。我是吃素的(不吃肉和鱼),也不抽烟。不过我喜欢偶尔喝酒!我的爱好包括参观博物馆,美术馆等,但我对北京还不太熟悉。我正在学中文,所以花很多时间看书。希望某天我能及格《汉语水平考试》6级。

我工作在央视电视台,但每个星期3天能出去玩儿。不想找女友,而且不要找一个语言交流伙伴!只要招几个人有一样的爱好和兴趣。

我的微信是:nateinchina

祝好,

南森

Return to “Seeking Activity Partners”