Who qualifies to work as a foreign expert in China?

inbeijing
Site Edit

Who qualifies to work as a foreign expert in China?

Postby inbeijing » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:29 pm

The term ‘foreign expert’ refers to foreign professionals who work in China in a capacity that is considered important for the country’s economic and social development - at the invitation of the Chinese government or an enterprise, institution, multinational or other organization.

The following foreign professionals are eligible for foreign expert status in China:

1. Technical or management personnel – based upon specific requirements concerning agreements between governments or international organizations.

2. Professionals specializing in education, scientific research, news media, publication, culture, art, health, sports and other fields.

3. Senior technical or management professionals, at the level of vice-general manager or above - or a similar level.

4. Representatives of overseas organizations or agencies, accredited by the State Bureau of Foreign Expert Affairs.

5. Professionals specializing in fields such as economics, technology, engineering, trade, finance, accounting, taxes and tourism - with special expertise that is required in China.

Be happy no matter what....

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Who qualifies to work as a foreign expert in China?

Postby Bienk » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:11 pm

I have seen many people during my tours to these places working on these posts. In my opinion generally we can get to have outcomes which are quite much understandable and also they have a lot for us to get into.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Opportunity In China
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Who qualifies to work as a foreign expert in China?

Postby Opportunity In China » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 pm

This is a great general breakdown of the different type of industry professionals qualifying for the Foreign Experts Certificate.

For teachers, the laws are ever-changing and very specific. We've recently posted an update on our blog detailing how one can qualify for the Foreign Experts Certificate and working visa (Z-visa), as well as some tips for those currently seeking a teaching job through a z-visa.

https://opportunityinchina.com/the-requirements-for-teaching-english-in-china/
Visit our website for insights about living and working in China.
---------- www.opportunityinchina.com ----------
Allow us to open doors for you in one of forty cities across China.

Return to “Work”