Las vegas

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Las vegas

Postby Miles » Tue May 17, 2016 2:14 pm

Las Vegas is once parsing destination in the US. the travelers to all over the world really like this destination. In fact, the attractions of this destination re famous among the travelers. I also like this destination and explored many times in my life. Have you ever explored this distinction in your life?

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Las vegas

Postby Jackson » Wed May 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Las Vegas is a nice destination all over the world. Which I have visited few time ago with my friends and have a great tykme. it is a best place for all kinds of visitors. Anyway dude which kinds of destinations you would like to visit there?

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Thu May 19, 2016 4:04 pm

In Las Vegas, I have explored there those attractions.
Bellagio
Stratosphere Las Vegas
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
Mob Museum
Which are your favorite attractions in this destination?

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Bienk » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:50 pm

LV is amazing in every way and has a huge attraction being an important part of tourism http://www.bestbustours.com/2-day-from-boston-to-corning-glass-niagara-falls-tour.html would actually be a very useful thing to go through for traveling purposes which it fulfills.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Shae nice sort of stuff. After reading your post, I assume that you also like this attraction. Would you like to share this extraction name which you have explored there and want to explore those places again and again. I hope so you reply me soon.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is a really beautiful destination attraction for travelling point of view. i will try to go there for having fun enjoying my life there with my family members. My younger bro like to go for exploring point of view these attractions. We will have to go there in next weekend Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:47 pm

Let me going to share with you some images of Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Miles, really nice to see that you have shared such a nice views of this place with all of us. I like them and would like to know more from you about theses places. Would you like to share with all of us?? I will wait for your reply.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Buddy! In this world, there are lots of these kinds of places. Which the travelers could explore there and see the nature beauty views. By the way, I am happy you liked my shared images. I must say that in this destiantion\, there are more places like this which are awesome and nice.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:51 pm

Here I do agree with you and would like to ay that the world is rushed with lots of attractions which visitors love to explore in hs free times. I also really like theses kinds and love to be there again and again. Anyway, buddy which kinds of places you like to visit???

Return to “General Discussion”