Beijing begins installing platform barriers on subway Line 1

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
Beijing News

Beijing begins installing platform barriers on subway Line 1

Postby Beijing News » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:09 pm

f8bc126e4b2318f7d53251[1].jpg
Newly-installed platform screen doors are seen at Yong'anli Station of Beijing subway Line 1 in Beijing, capital of China, July 18, 2016. Beijing began installing platform barriers on Line 1 of its subway, the oldest metro line on the Chinese mainland, which has been plagued by a spate of suicides and accidents in recent years. The entire project is expected to be completed by the end of 2017, the line's operator said
f8bc126e4b2318f7d53252[1].jpg
f8bc126e4b2318f7d53254[1].jpg

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Beijing begins installing platform barriers on subway Line 1

Postby haven » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Wow, really nice train and, I have never travel enjoy there ever in my life but my uncle he is living in china beijing city he has enjoy travel on this way every day for home to office,. I want to enjoy this kind of thing in my life in my life.

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:49 pm

I have also never enjoyed traveling in this train. But I have heard about this through my aunt which had explored this destination one time and enjoyed this train traveling. In future, when I will explore this place, then I try I also enjoy this train travelling.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:01 pm

Here I do agree with you guys and would like to say that guy I also have never enjoyed the ride o the train and have no idea about this too. Seems this will be amazing if I will try something like this in future. What say guys about this??

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Miles » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Yeah, you must try this thing in future. In fact, in future, I also try to do anything like this. Because the shared images shows that this is a really nice thing for enjoyment. ANywaym, Buddy, In your life, Have you ever explored this destination? If yest then share your personal experience with all of us.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Yeah dude, I have visited China twice time in my life and have a lovely time during mine visits. This is a sea sighting place which is rushed lots of attractions. I think this is a famous place I Asia which visitors love to move.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Jackson! you have shared here a really nice sharing here about asian countries like China. I would like tos ay that here i am going to agree with you. Many of the visitors travel on its countries for enjoying visiting and explore its arround attractions. Well, Now my aunt want to go for working point of view in China.

Return to “General Discussion”