New in Beijing

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
Jessic

New in Beijing

Postby Jessic » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:30 am

Hi everyone! In August I'll move to Beijing for work.
Now I'm living in Shanghai and I've never been in BJ before.
I'm looking for someone that can help me to understand the life there and for sure I want to make new friends!
I'll wait for your kindly reply, see you soon! :)

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: New in Beijing

Postby Miles » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Nice to hear that in august you will go there in this destination. The life of Beijing is simple. There is no tough to make friends there. I am sure when you go there and meet with the people of this destination. You feel nice and spend a great time there. If you want to know anything about this then must tell me.

Jackson
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jackson » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:41 pm

Here I do agree with you buddy, and would like to say that Beijing is a mind blowing place guy for having a good time. This a lovely place for traveling point of view guys. So, dude, I would like to recommend you when you will be there must visit its attractions.

haven
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby haven » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:57 am

In this matter I have no words because I am a lover of this city of china but I have never stayed ever for a long time because I am a travelling lovers and more time for friendship in BJ, I hope so you will get more lovely personalities here and make friends a long list so best of luck for this act. Jessic! have a good time in BJ...

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby Bienk » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:50 pm

In this location when it comes to when we get to experience the way everything goes ahead is quite sensibly and that does bring an outcome for those that are additionally working and growing in a manner which keeps on growing with the best.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Return to “General Discussion”