In the early morning skin care tips to help you quickly acne!

General chat. Got a question that's baffling you?
NicoleDeng
Beijing New Citizens

In the early morning skin care tips to help you quickly acne!

Postby NicoleDeng » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Tips1: message to the bags under the eyes
Every time after cleansing, gently press the lower eyelids with ring finger gently, can the skin from the inside to the outside to pull everyday massage.
Tips2: Apple's eye
Apple slices. Close your eyes and put the bags under the eyes. Wait 15 minutes. Wet the cotton ball with the wet cotton swab eyes.
Pay attention to open the Apple, do not want to be oxidized, can be used in brine immersion. Get started throwing a cast, if the feeling of hand, that is no longer fruit sweating, you can use the greenhouse.
Tips3: Chrysanthemum tea hot compress
Prepare chrysanthemum tea and hot water. The chrysanthemum tea into the cup, then add hot water, wait 3 minutes bag position, chrysanthemum bubble open, will remove the tea bag placed cooling, then the chrysanthemum tea bags deposited on the left and right eye skin, take about 15 minutes, then rinse with water. Chrysanthemum Tea has the effect of detumescence; the hot compress can promote blood circulation, so as to achieve the effect of edema subsided and pouch.

NicoleDeng
Beijing New Citizens

Re: In the early morning skin care tips to help you quickly acne!

Postby NicoleDeng » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:13 pm

I'm really interested in this product(SHIFT DRESS)! Attractive price and good function! I am wondering who else have bought it can give me some review?

Return to “General Discussion”